Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Frustrations

The Unbloggable EventsTM Saga has taken yet another turn and I’ll be leaving Unbloggable Events Land to continue my treatment. D’un côté (on the one hand), I’m frustrated. I’d hoped to have returned to my post and started my duties as a Volunteer by now. I keep thinking about my fellow stagiaires who are integrating into their communities and experiencing the ups and downs of personal growth. De l’autre côté, I want to be completely healed before returning to the field. There’s no point in going through the struggles involved in being a PCV if I’m also in constant physical pain. At least I’m making progress! In the meantime, guess which bird has been annoying me for the past few weeks in UEL.

Infernal racket reaching new heights
Beak aglow in sun, moonlights
Iridescent plumage plucked from skies
Screeching whenever it flies

1 comment: