Friday, December 17, 2010

Holiday Preparations

Mon amie l’attelle (My friend the brace) and I have been making good progress – two more degrees this week and just a few more to go before I’ll be medically fit to resume service. Comme (since/as) my next doctor’s appointment is in early 2011, I’ll be making a trek to Urban Metropolis over the holidays to visit some friends. During my convalescence, they’ve been hard at work in medical school and I’m excited to see them before leaving again for a few years. At first I was shocked that they didn’t have much time to chat during my brief séjour (stay). But in talking to them, I realized how enthusiastic they were about all most some of the things they were studying and how ready I am to continue with the next step of my career. Furthermore, this prise de conscience (realization) confronted me while buying coffee filters at Target for $0.87. Pourquoi? I thought about getting two packages, but realized that I probably was not going to be around for 200 pots of coffee. Finally, I’ve enjoyed reading blog posts and looking at pictures posted by my stagemates who just finished a training week. I’ll be seeing them sooner rather than later to experience some fruitful aventures of my own, which will make for far more interesting blog fare than ramblings about medical appointments and reflections on my identity and holiday habits.

No comments:

Post a Comment